USEFUL TAGS: subcategories so you don't have to search through every texture pack to find one with flowers
TAGS PAGE: what it says on the tin
I still need an icon and a sidebar image. ideas?
not that anybody cares,
but I’m going to finish sorting out the tags system before I post anything
and figure out icons and things
THE BASICS PRO
- this psd is a slight edit of my “the basics” psd, after playing with it and realizing some of the adjustments could be modified/removed.
- they both work great for simple colorings on caps, gifs, or pictures!
- please like if you’re using so i can know if i should make more.
- you can download on mediafire by clicking the image or this link.
i’ve been asked countless times on how i color my caps, and the truth is that it is very strange and next to impossible to explain, but i’ll try my best. if you have any questions feel free to spam my ask and i’ll try my best to help!
EDIT: as of late i’ve gotten some questions about this tutorial, please look here to see how psd’s work and what they are for and here for how to drag psd’s onto an image. if you need something else explained send me an ask and i’ll post it here!
MAC/PHOTOSHOP CS6 GIF TUTORIAL
and here we are! due to popular request, a gif tutorial for photoshop CS6/mac users. this is a bit of a continuation of my other gif tutorial for CS5/windows, meaning you can mix and match the tutorials for whatever versions you’re using! both tutorials are divided into two parts, capping & creating, so if you’re capping your gif with a mac and creating it with CS5, follow the capping part of this tutorial and the creating part of the other one!
PSD #3 by ps-studios. This PSD really does depend on the photo, different photos will get different results.
*please like or reblog if you download.
PSDs by morsmordre-x | PSD Pack #1
(CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
- MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR HARRY POTTER SCREENCAPS! But since they’re not very vibrant, I’m sure they’ll work with other movies, too.
- TIP: Depending on the image you want to colour, use the Curves tool to make them lighter or darker.
Please do not take this and claim as your own. Credits are nice, but not necessary. Though I’d appreciate if you “like” this post so that I can see how many people downloaded it :)
PSD #2 by sammywessons
- a psd made to work for multiple fandoms
- recommended for light/medium scenes
- you may have to adjust the brightness/curves and vibrance
- please don’t redistribute as your own
- like/reblog if downloading
Pauleski’s psd #4
- Please like or reblog this post (I will check to see that you do) and ask me for the password HERE
- DON’T CLAIM AS YOUR OWN
- Works best on yellowish scenes
- It works on both light and dark scenes
- You will find an optional layer dark scenes
colorful teen wolf coloring [download here]
- adjust vibrance and curves
- adjust opacity of colorful brush layer
- to change the color of brush layer, click ‘ctrl+u’ and adjust the hue
- please like if you download
WORDS: a pack of handwritten, quotes, and other text.some of these are mine (they’re specified by folder which are) so i would appreciate credit if used. like or reblog if you download. mediafire download